Alexander Wang welcomes a new color, Mustard

总共有多少组数据:48
段长:9

If it didn’t look absolutely ridiculous, I would have titled this thread, “Alexander Wang welcomes a new color that is similar to a color you welcome when changing the diaper of a new baby”louie vitton. Let me preface this by saying that I actually love hues of yellow and even a mustard color when done right. But mustard is really really tricky to perfect, and if you are one hue too dark it starts to look like… well, you know what I mean.



luis vuitton wallets

There needs to be a big neon sign that factory direct purses lets you all know that I have not seen this color in person. Stars, red lights, flashes, I have not. And it could very well be the case that when I saw this color in person, I would realize it is the perfect mustard hue. So I don’t mean to knock it, I’m just rather hesitant and iffy with the color.

Alexander Wanglouis vuitton purses welcomed the color Mustard in two of his iconic bags and one newer design: the Rocco Duffel, the Diego Bucket Bag, and the Darcy Slouchy Hobo.

What do you think of the new color? louis vuitton handbagsShop Alexander Wang Bags at ShopBop.

*Great minds think alike, Amanda covered this color as well on PurseBlog Savvy*